Terms & Conditions
Matrix Internet Terms and Conditions
Projects and Services
- Quotes and proposals are valid for 45 days and are exclusive of VAT @23%
- Payment terms will be outlined in the Service of Work Agreement and may vary depending on the project or service required. This may be 1 payment of 100% or split into various payment stages.
- Upon confirmation and signoff of issued Service of Work Agreement the project will be scheduled to commence within 10 working days of deposit payment.
- For other services such as Hosting, Technical Support and Flexi Team Packs the service provided will commence upon Service of Work Agreement signoff and payment verification.
- Project timelines are estimates on previous similar projects. Matrix will not be responsible for exceeding the estimated timelines in any projects.
- Delays in payment stages can result in projects being paused if payment is not received as outlined in the Service of Work agreement.
- Any change requests outside of the project agreement will be charged at Matrix Internet’s daily rate.
- A detailed schedule will be issued for the project and any time delays on client deliverables will result in timelines being pushed out.
- Cancellation or abandonment of projects will incur 80% of project total value.
- All design & development assets belong to Matrix Internet until final payment has been made.
- Full terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Matrix Internet and will also be outlined on each proposal.
- Matrix Internet is fully GDPR compliant in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 and national laws implementing GDPR. Our policies can be viewed in our cookie and privacy policies page. For more information around our GDPR policies please email email@example.com.
All parties are obliged to keep disclosed business and trade secrets of the other parties confidential before, during and after the contract period. Matrix Internet can also provide or sign a Non-disclosure agreement if requested or required.
(a) Termination for Cause. If either Party (i) commits a material breach or material default in the performance or observance of any of its obligations under the outlined service of work agreement, and (ii) such breach or default continues for a period of 2 weeks after delivery by the other Party of written notice reasonably detailing such breach or default, then (iii) the non-breaching or non-defaulting Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement, with immediate effect, by giving written notice to the breaching or defaulting Party. (iv) if content, imagery, or client engagement is not forthcoming in order to go live and exceeds 1 year from the original project timeline.
(b) Effect of Termination. In the event of the termination of service of work Agreement: (i) the ownership of the work generated at this point will be assumed by the non-defaulting party, (ii) the Terms outlined will cease to exist, and (iii) the defaulting party will be liable for any amounts remaining. (iv) project will become defined as abandoned and taken out of production with full remaining costs required for payment and a data dump sent to the client upon payment verification.
a. Indemnification / Limitation of Liabilities. In no event will provider ( Matrix ) be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or liabilities whatsoever arising from or relating to the programme, the programme content or this agreement, whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other theory.
For any enquiries into our terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.